We all wore masks and social distanced, despite it being hard to take pictures and hear each other with the wind. We have two new members to our guild this month so a big welcome Deb and Jim.
I found that a strong stick that was fresh with rough bark worked best . As the yarn was easier to wrap on the stick and the Y did not bend in too much to make the tension a problem. I did find one strong driftwood piece that might work. A couple of us interpreted the directions a little different but they all seemed to work.
Anita has a big stick with two Y's sections . This will make an interesting wall piece for sure.